Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche will continue leading retreat Fridays & Saturdays through June
Ven. Rinpoche will continue live streaming teachings and practices from his Padma Samye Ling monastery and retreat center every Friday and Saturday through the month of June. Morning and evening practices will also be offered on those days. The specific dates are:
- May 29 – 31 (with special practice on May 29 for the Birth Day of Buddha Shakyamuni)
- June 5 – 7 (with special practice on June 5 for Saga Dawa Duchen)
- June 12 – 13 (and a special practice on June 15)
- June 19 – 20 (with special practice on June 19 for the Anniversary of Ven. Khenchen Palden Sherab Rinpoche)
- June 26 – 27
Ven. Rinpoche will continue his in-depth commentary 0n His Holiness Dudjom Rinpoche’s “Heart Advice for the Fortunate Ones.” In addition to his rich commentary and heart advice on sacred Dzogchen pith instructions by His Holiness Dudjom Rinpoche Jigdral Yeshe Dorje, Ven. Rinpoche will lead silent Dzogchen meditations and additional practices on Orgyen Menla, Medicine Buddha, Vajra Armor, White Tara, Noble Lady Tara Ritod Loma Jonma, and Dharma protector prayers.
Daily Schedule (Fridays and Saturdays through June
We will also have special practices on the following dates:
- June 1 Ganachakra of the Vidyadhara Lama, beginning at 3:30 pm
- June 15 Ganachakra of the Wisdom Dakini, beginning at 3:30 pm
Our heartfelt thanks to everyone who has sent donations in support of this webcast retreat as well as the mandala of Padmasambhava Buddhist Center in general!
Your contribution is vital to maintaining and developing PBC’s Dharma at Padma Samye Ling and beyond. Thank you!
We dedicate the merit for all sentient beings as vast as space.