Ganashakra of Guru Padmasambhava & Great Master Shantarakshita, with Memorial Ceremony for Ven. Lama Chimed Namgyal Feb. 22 3:30 pm
Ganachakra of Guru Padmasambhava & Great Master Shantarakhita
Along with memorial ceremony for Ven. Lama Chimed Namgyal
WEBCAST Monday, February 22 3:30pm EST
Join us for an very special guru tsok ceremony. This 10th Day we will also honor the cofounder of Tibetan Buddhism, Great Master Shantarakshita.
The 10th day of the Miracle Month is also the mahaparinirvana anniversary of Ven. Lama Chimed Namgyal, beloved father of the Venerable Khenpo Rinpoches.
Ven. Khenpo Tsewang Dongyal Rinpoche will lead the PBC Sangha’s 10th Day practices as we remember the precious legacy and blessings of this great hidden yogi’s joy, devotion, courage, and committment.
We will add two practices in honor of Great Master Shantarakshita and Ven. Lama Chimed Namgyal Rinpoche. Please click below for complimentary downloads.
- Shantarakshita Guru yoga by Mipham Rinpoche
- A Prayer of Loving Devotion, in Remembrance of the Only Father Lama
Times are Eastern Standard Time. A time zone converter is available at this link.
Texts for this special practice include:
- Shower of Blessings from Mipham Rinpoche (main practice)
- Stainless King
- Swift Fulfillment of Wishes
- Daily Healing Practices (available for download)
- Shantarakshita Guru yoga by Mipham Rinpoche (available for download)
- A Prayer of Loving Devotion, in Remembrance of the Only Father Lama (available for download)
If you would like to make a donation to support Ven. Rinpoche’s online activities or for the tsok, please click on the appropriate button below.